eWay API Integration
If you already have an account on eWay, then you can login using the following link
If you do not have one, you will need to create a new account using this link
Now you should connect your OctopusPro Account with your eWay account
- Click on My Account in the top menu in your eWay Account
- Click on API Key
- Your Password has been masked for security. Press Generate Password to create a new password or click Generate Password then Copy To Clipboard. Make sure NOT to click Generate Password again after coping the password in order not to lose your current password.
- Copy API Password, API Key, Public API Key and Client Slide Encryption.
- Login to your OctopusPro account.
- In the left menu, click on Settings >> Financial Settings >> Payment integration
- Click on (+) icon next to the Online payments
You will reach the following page:
In the first drop-down list, select “Card Processing (eWay)”
- then fill the parameters you previously got from your WePay account.
- Write production in API endpoint.
- Press Save