Authorize.Net API Integration
To integrate with this API we need three values :
- API Login ID
- API Transaction Key
- API Client Key
login id and transaction key for server side and the third one for apps
- Click on API Credentials & Keys.
- You can get them from your account as you see in the this figure.
- To Add these values in our system , you need to go to Settings > Payment Types > Add New Payment Type
- Choose Card Processing (Authorize) to enter them
Add Payment using this API example and returned data
Make refund for specific payment :
- to make refund for specific amount for the payment , this payment must be approved by the API itself and the approval process done once every 24 hours
- The only way to refund payment before approving it , make void for it , that mean we will refund the all amount of the payment and cancel it